Friday, July 20, 2007

silly boy.

i want a boy that will wear tight pants.
i want a boy that will wear hoodies.
i want a boy that will wear eyeliner because he is a real man.
i want a boy that will hold my hand.
i want a boy who isn't afraid to kiss me or hug me in front of his friends.
i want a boy who will come over and watch music videos with me and then
discuss the video's fundamentals.
i want a boy who will be a cheesy romantic but still have some class.
i want a boy who isn't afraid to be himself.
i want a boy who will do things that he thinks are romantic, not what
i think is romantic.
i want a boy who will make me mix tapes and burn me CD's with love songs or songs he knows i will love.
i want a boy won't be turned off by my randomness and will sometimes
listen to the same stories twice.
i want a boy who will take me to a concert and dance all night rather than
some stupid basketball game.
i want a boy who i can trust with everything.
i want a boy who reads.
i want a boy who listens to the same types of music and won't force me to
listen to shit.
i want a boy who will hold me close and never let go.
i want a boy who is charming.
i want a boy who is sweet and nice to animals.
i want a boy who loves me.
i want a boy that will fall asleep next to me, holding my hand.
i want a boy who obviously doesn't exist right now

No comments: