Saturday, July 21, 2007

i am almost done.




i am almost done with the seventh harry potter book.
it excites me.
i fell asleep around 6 this morning after reading and reading.
i just woke up.

last night/ early morning was fun.
i made a broomstick pencil and a
wizard hat. i got 'i must not tell lies'
face-painted onto my left hand, an
interpretation of 'dark mark' on my right
forearm, and i got a paw print and a full moon on my
left cheek [werewolf]. i also got my future told by
professor trelaway [spelling?]. She said that
she sees a book in my future, and i might die
and/ or be betrayed. i got some little HP tokens,
like harry potter bubbles and a nimbus 2000 key chain.
i didn't eat the chocolate frog i purchased
because sadly it fell on the floor, but i did
get a wizard card out of it! i took a potions class with
snape and played an avid role in 'the snape debate'.
i got stickers. i also took part in harry potter trivia
and did quite well answering 4 questions correctly.
[for all of you smart asses... i was only asked 4 ?'s]
it was an enjoyable evening to say the least. i am glad
i went. i also saw people i knew which was cool.

i am anxious to get back to my book.
goodbye.

No comments: