Monday, August 13, 2007

the canada scene: please let me scream

so today was boring because we drove a lot.

my ipod was restored to its former glory but i think the earbuds are shot because i listen to it so loud and for long periods of time.

oliver twist remains unfinished.

so funny story. they was this walking trail that followed along with the road and a boy around my age by the looks of it was running on it. so in the car i shouted "run, monkey. run!" and right after the boy looks directly at our car and from inside he is like looking directly at me. it was so freaky but funny. i honestly wonder if he heard me though because he wasn't that close. he was adorable too.

i walked into the men's restroom today.

it rained a lot today.

a grandmother commented on my fall out boy hoodie. she was like "such a lovely hoodie on a young lady". i take it as a compliment.

till some other day.
loves <3

2 comments:

mollyyy said...

have you bowled yet!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

you need to go bowling and take a picture of you standing in a bowling allie smilling and then when you get back we will photo-shop me in so we can look back on that day and be like "hey do you remeber the time we "bowled" in canada??"

haha love <3

Caitlin said...

eek. no. but i did take a photo of a bowling alley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!