Wednesday, August 15, 2007

note: when re-entering the states don't bring drugs with you

so i am not using my hotel's computer [it doesn't have one] but using the hotel's computer across the street. it won't let me on facebook which makes me sad.

today we drove and re-entered the states.
i'm tired and sick of driving and oliver twist.

my ipod's speakers are shot [too loud too long].
so now they fade in and out.
>.<

went shopping today. nothing exciting.
but i was paying for this pig and a dragon thing and the cashier sung the 'spiderpig' song and the at the end the bag boy was like and "two spider-dragons whatever they do!"
it was mad funny. guess you had to be there.

eeekk.. i'm in serious need of my laptop and my bed and dunkin's.

the term "FU" has lost all meaning.

nothing of real news to report.

v-ball tryouts are soon. school starts soon. cariann's party to look forward to :]
skate camp next week with the loves. still single. its all pretty good.

till tmo where i will be at my aunt's house and have computer access almost all day.
yays.

love you <3

1 comment:

Maria said...

So Oliver Twist sucks? Thanks for telling me that.... The movie/play is disturbing (Oliver!).

Hope you had fun with the mounties and the moose? (By the way, do the mounties ever ride moose? That would be worth a trip to Canada!)