Friday, January 11, 2008

here how it is.

i am sick of this.
hello 2008.
your just like 2007.

the people who helped me last year are ticking me off this year.
people who i hated last year. i still hate.

i'm losing her but we wont admit it.
so baby i hope you treat her right when you take her away.
and remember her favorites, dislikes, and relations.
i hope you love her but you'll never love her as much as me.
just take care, as i take impact in a crash.


I HOPE EVERYONE IN 2008 GETS THIS:
their own music. stop stealing mine and stop telling me you like it because honestly i dont care who you are. its annoying.
their own style. some things i'm known for. sure you can borrow my stuff why not?
just steal my expressions while your at it.
their own friends. i had mine first. i dont need you to need them .
their own wish at 11:11.

2 comments:

Maria said...

"hello 2008.
your just like 2007."

You're telling me!

& lol at the "I HOPE EVERYONE IN 2008 GETS THIS" section!

Maddie said...

this is smart, clear, completely truthful, and honestly, pretty brilliant.

hi caitlin, i really do hope that you visit us at cwp. i completely agree with maria, that last section is hilarious........in a good way.